Registration is now OPEN.
Don't miss the Value Deals for Early Bird or Returning Institution registrations! *
February 19 - March 20, 2018: 16 Cities, 9 Countries
- Feb 19 (Mo) Mandalay, Burma
- Feb 20 (Tu) Rangoon, Burma
- Feb 22 (Th) Surabaya, Indonesia
- Feb 24 (Sa) Jakarta, Indonesia
- Feb 26 (Mo) Medan, Indonesia
- Feb 28 (We) Penang, Malaysia
- Mar 3 (Sa) Singapore - No Fee*
- Mar 4 (Su) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Mar 6 (Tu) Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei - No Fee*
- Mar 8 (Th) Manila, Philippines
- Mar 10 (Sa) Bangkok, Thailand
- Mar 13 (Tu) Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Mar 15 (Th) Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Mar 16 (Fr) Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Mar 19 (Mo) Da Nang, Vietnam - NEW for 2018
- Mar 20 (Tu) Hanoi, Vietnam
Based on your feedback, we added Da Nang, Vietnam!
* Terms & conditions apply. Institutional Eligibility to register: accredited U.S. colleges and universities, and accredited Intensive English Programs.
For further information on EducationUSA SEA Fairs 2018, contact Registration Services of EducationUSA SEA Fairs Secretariat: mhx.ace (at) gmail.com
EducationUSA SEA Fairs are hosted by EducationUSA advising centers, with support from U.S. Embassies, in Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam, and in coordination with the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Department of State, Washington, D.C.